职位描述 Job Description
The Senior Digital Strategist will act as a client and internal consultant on local and global-led projects across number of specialist fields from user experience design, channel mapping, loyalty, CRM and data to technology and creative-driven comms planning, ideally with very deep experience in at least two areas.
The preferred candidate must be able to think strategically. By this we mean an individual capable of formulating outside the box solutions, and possess a healthy scepticism towards industry dogma.
In addition, this role requires a candidate who can deliver projects through to completion – actioning strategic recommendations and working alongside specialist teams to bring about winning solutions.
• Ability to understand a client’s business problem and come up with creative approaches to both new and legacy brand challenges
• Provide evidence-based strategic recommendations identifying challenges, opportunities and then developing viable creative and technical solutions
• Understanding and respect for progressive data driven approaches is critical. Ideal candidate will have worked on research and/or big data projects
• Able to see a project through to completion
• Ability to effectively play the classic PM role is critical
• Help to bridge the gap between science and art
Skills & Experience:
• 5-7 years in a similar capacity
• Fluent in Mandarin, mastery of English – both spoken, reading and writing
• Excellent conceptualization and executional/crafting skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent production supervision skills
• Solid creative judgment
• Possesses business acumen and problem-solving skills
• Sharp and energetic
• Humble, open-minded, kind