职位描述 Job Description
We are seeking an Art Director with international mindset to join our Modern Silk Road team in Shanghai, working in synergy with our offices in Hong Kong, Barcelona and Paris.
If you are a great leader, someone who inspires and guides the vision of the team, who likes to conceptualize, execute creative solutions, and able to create stunning visuals, this job is for you!
Duties and responsibilities
- Team leader: good at communication, able to guide and inspire the team, and ensure the quality of the project meets the requirements of the Creative Director.
- Creative: bring concepts, ideas in tandem with the copywriter, participate in internal reviews and can "sell" your work with enthusiasm and sound rationale.
- Art direction: lead creative campaigns and hands on design for various digital outputs as well as producing sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas.
- Marketing: Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
- Proven working experience as Art Director.
- Graduated in design or visual communication.
- Open-minded, creative, proven conceptual thinker with experience in campaigns, digital, social media (experience in photo/video shooting preferred but not required).
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design tools.
- Proficient in Power Point, sketch and GIF animation preferred.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive, organized and detail-oriented work style.
- Equal parts confidence, humility, empathy and desire to learn.
- Good command of both Mandarin and English.
If this sounds like you, drop us a line at email@example.com (subject line: Silk Road - Art Director) with the following:
- Cover letter - tell us who you are and why we should hire you!
- Resume in Chinese and English (PDF) + Portfolio (PDF)