职位描述 Job Description
• Assist liaise between Spokes/Talent and clients
• Assist in negotiations on contract and terms
• Check and coordinate the avails for production shoots and voice recording session
• Organization of the logistics for production shoots (flights, hotels, cars) for Spokes/Talent and their team
• Liaise with Spokes on approval of materials before first airing date
• Breakdown of the Spokes days used / alert if no more contract days
• Help provide influential data update of spokes (popularity, social research)
• If productions are in Schengen Area, ie. France: responsible in processing and registering the Spokes/Talent in a French model agency.
• Bachelor’s Degree of above
• Experience in related function (Public Relations, Advertising, Artist/Celebrity Entertainment marketing and management), open for fresh graduate with aforesaid internship
• Proficient in both Chinese and English, written and spoken is a pre-requisite.
• Keep an eye on social trend/platform