职位描述 Job Description
Spark44 is a global full-service marketing communications organization, and a joint venture with
Jaguar Land Rover. With 18 offices in 16 countries, and just over 1,000 associates, we are responsible for all to ensure that all their communications are tailored to customers at every step of the journey – in short making brand experiences seamless. Our purpose is to spark the extraordinary – basically by ensuring we always stay curious. We never stop questioning. We believe in Big Lean Thinking – which manifests itself in an approach of ruthless creative efficiency worldwide.
Spark44 is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
• The Account Manager is the liaison between the JA, Spark44 and appropriate third party partners, under direction of the Account Director. Stationed in the SHA, this team member must be able to determine an overall business objective with JLR and articulate the strategy to the various content//creative/production team(s) to develop the right solution. The Account Manager should have a solid foundation in ATL and brand. While creative development and production will be handled in the SHA office, the Account Manager must be responsible for reviewing all major milestone deliverables prior to client submission, and shares in accountability for all client deliverables.
• Independents take charge of multi projects management, such as, website maintenance, brochure localisation and digital campaign support.
• Understanding unique client requirements and providing professional solution
• Manages client project internal and external communication and documentation
• Manages project schedules and ensures project deliverables are delivered on time
• Willing to do extra work
• At least 5 years relevant experience in an agency
• Must be extremely organized, detailed and accurate
• Highly skilled in managing project schedules and timelines
• Have a positive working attitude. Ability to work under pressure
• Strong skills in communication
• Excellent English in listening, speaking, reading and writing skills