职位描述 Job Description
Creative Group Head partners with account and planning in strategic thinking that leads to business-shaping creative solutions (nowadays integrated creative solutions).
1. Set and maintain the creative direction and goals for specific projects and accounts, ensuring they meet client objectives and bring the brand to life.
2. Generate original and innovative ideas across multiple channels that maximize the consumer engagement to the brand.
3. Able to organize and present concepts in a clear manner.
4. Hire, coach, and manage team members.
5. Develop the team member to be equipped with digital/new media knowledge.
1. Proficiency in both written and oral English.
2. Ability to generate big ideas that can be adopted on multiple media touch points to provide brand experience to consumers.
3. Strong art direction, strong presentation skills, strong story-telling ability and effective client relations skills.
4. Ability to edit videos and hand-sketching is a plus.
5. 5+ years of professional creative (art base) experience; 2+ years in digital agency is preferred.
6. Attention to detail and ability to work within strict deadlines.
7. Ability to mentor creative personnel and foster learning and excellence among team members