职位描述 Job Description
1.Development program ideas and plan to client and stakeholders.
2.Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the account ensuring the campaigns are on brief, on time, on budget and delivered to a high level of quality.
3.Take ownership of campaigns to ensure deliverables are met from start to finish:
· Briefing, debriefing and presenting creative – being able to confidently assess creative
· Evaluate creative, studio and production output – manage both client and internal expectations
· Maintain thorough up-to-date knowledge of client’s business and develop strong client relationships.
4.Become an expert on the clients brand and products, as well as the industry, market trends and competitors
5.Ensure financial management and control, including client budget, expense reporting, campaign profits/losses and monthly agency forecasting, tracking and billing.
1. 4+ years relevant working experience in agency or client side, with CRM and interactive experience
2. Solid grasp of direct marketing foundations and implementation skills.
3. Be data savvy - sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills
4. Excellent project execution and client management skill
5. Good presentation, verbal and writing skills – both Chinese and English
6. Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Communication