职位描述 Job Description
- Who are we?
F5 is a global-thinking, tech-driven award winning creative agency.
We are looking for talented strategists to help us expand the boundary of innovation.
Global Thinking: F5 helps LingoAce, Kaluga Queen Caviar conquer overseas markets, such as North America and Europe. It also helps international brands, such as Pfizer Pharmaceuticals and Estee Lauder, create buzz in the local market. 70% of F5 members have overseas backgrounds, and English is one of our working languages.
Tech-Driven: F5 works for multiple technology giants, Alibaba, Tencent and Baidu, all at the same time. We have rich knowledge and strong capabilities in the field of e-commerce and AI and Mataverse, and is particularly good at engaging digital growth and artificial intelligence experiential marketing. F5 is also equipped with a cutting-edge technical team, with members from IBM and other technology giants. This allows F5 to provide bold and breakthrough digital creative solutions for our clients.
- Who are we looking for?
Our Strategists merge research, best practices, latent trends, and intuition to craft high-level plans and accompanying tactics that aid in the creation and communication of brands.
A great Strategist is at first a generalist, someone who can cite Plato as well as discuss the latest reports on economic activity. We expect our Strategists to be voracious media consumers, especially on new media.
- What is his/her core duties/responsibilities?
Own 1 or 2 key accounts, on which he/she will:
• Develop single-minded creative briefs that inspire the creative team
• Be a part of daily strategic discussions — often as the lead voice in the room
• Own various qualitative and insight-based deliverables to drive customer understanding
• Play an active role in client's presentations and overall strategic guidance through the life of a campaign
- What are the required skills/knowledge/experience for him/her?
• Curious and resourceful; comfortable designing and implementing qualitative research, conducting consumer and stakeholder interviews, and uncovering unique sources of insight
• Demonstrated ability to connect strategy to execution
• Capacity to package information in clear, concise, and impactful ways
• Knowledge of the digital marketing and advertising landscape, and their impact on Account Planning
• Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with multidisciplinary teams
• Superior oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills and presentation skills
• The ability to successfully manage multiple internal and external initiatives/projects in a deadline-driven environment
• Global sensibility — he/she knows where Antwerp and Mumbai are
• A strong serving of humility, humanity, and doubt