职位描述 Job Description
The biggest and most humble creative production company on the planet is looking for a HR hero to champion personnel administration for all our Monks in the Shanghai office.
As a HR Monk at MediaMonks, you’ll help make (work) life better for 100+ colleagues in the Shanghai office.
1. You’ll support Monks from onboarding to offboarding as a first point of contact, looking after employee questions and all things admin.
2. Together with your fellow Admin Monks, you’ll take care of employee administration (sick and leave administration, processing sick-and-return notices, scheduling contract meetings—you know the drill).
3. You’ll manage employee files and process mutations following (local) changes in legislation, regulations or terms of employment—doing preparatory work for payroll.
4. You’ll work closely with R&P and assist expat employees with administrative tasks such as work permits, visas, setting up bank accounts and registering place of residence.
Assist Head of HR Shanghai to manage employee probation review, performance review and exit interviews.
Other HR Operations:
1. Take part in a resigned employee exit interview.
2. Support on preparing all kinds of HR reports, such as Exit Interview Report, etc.
3. Team Chart, monthly turnover Report.
4. Weekly WIP report to Head of HR Shanghai.
Support Head of HR Shanghai with yearly training plan, provide onsite support for training courses ((Meeting room book, training facilities etc.) and collect training feedback form from the Monks who have the training;
Support Head of HR Shanghai with sustaining HR programs to maintain the Monks i(career plans, salary plans, etc.)
Implement HR programs with the instruction from the Head of HR Shanghai.
1. You have a bachelor degree or master’s in human resource management, Business Administration or related subject required
2. You have minimum 5+ years experience as HR Generalist, preferable with a focus on advertising business
3. You have general HR knowledge and practice and understanding of China labor law
4. You can communicate flawlessly in English.
5. You’re available full-time, have no rigid nine-to-five mentality and can flexibly switch between tasks, taking ownership of your work
6. You’re resourceful, with solid administration skills, and a pin-sharp focus on getting things done.
7. You have strong influencing, interaction, communication skills
8. You have ability to drive cultural change, integration experience is preferred
9. You have ability to work under pressure and deal with all levels staff
10. You are true team player who value and believe in effectiveness and efficiency
11. You will work with a SMILE