职位描述 Job Description
1. Produce sketches or 'storyboards' (television) or 'roughs' or 'scamps' (print) to communicate ideas to the client.
2. Gain an understanding of the target audience and business that the advert is aimed at.
3. Commission photographers, artists or film-makers to work on projects.
4. Visit and assess locations for potential shoots.
5. Attending meeting at production houses and with other directors;
6. Work in editing suites to oversee the finished product.
1. 3+ years of 4A or relevant experiences.
2. Proven Account Management skills of holistic campaigns.
3. Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator, Able to convince and influence other effectively.
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
5. Able to priorities, communicate and motivate a team accordingly.
6. Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well.