职位描述 Job Description
Spark44 is a global full-service marketing communications organization, and a joint venture with
Jaguar Land Rover. With 18 offices in 16 countries, and just over 1,000 associates, we are responsible for all to ensure that all their communications are tailored to customers at every step of the journey – in short making brand experiences seamless. Our purpose is to spark the extraordinary – basically by ensuring we always stay curious. We never stop questioning. We believe in Big Lean Thinking – which manifests itself in an approach of ruthless creative efficiency worldwide.
Spark44 is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
• You will work with local teams of global well-known auto client, Jaguar and Land Rover. Come up with the solutions; deliver the creativity and innovation across all platforms.
• Collaborate with and support the Creative Director, as well as work with outside vendors, to develop high quality concepts that meet the objectives and strategies in a timely manner
• Own in assigned projects and brands, including concept development and innovation, proposal preparation, key visual development, art direction, interface design, to ensuring production quality
• Work out the art direction on visual, animation for the projects and give clear direction to the designers in Interactive Design and Production Team for implementation
• Follow through the production process to make sure the work we delivered is in high quality and in line with the concept proposed
• Train junior creative staff to enhance the team ability
To be successful in this role, you will either need to come in with the skills and experiences below, or be positioned to quickly master them
• Bachelor’s degree, 8 years’ advertising agency experiences, 5+ years’ experiences with design in automotive brand
• Strong visual sense and able to deliver quality layout and art direction
• Be skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, skillfully operate the software to complete work
• Knowledge of digital, and continually monitor trends and usage models
• Work experiences in ATL Branding/Digital design is needed, experiences in following up video shooting is a plus
• Self-motivated and team oriented, willing to work extended hours when requested
• Must be able to troubleshoot and be solution oriented
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment
• Detail oriented and team-player attitude