职位描述 Job Description
Spark44 is a global full-service marketing communications organization, and a joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover. With 18 offices in 16 countries, and just over 1,000 associates, we are responsible for all to ensure that all their communications are tailored to customers at every step of the journey – in short making brand experiences seamless. Our purpose is to spark the extraordinary – basically by ensuring we always stay curious. We never stop questioning. We believe in Big Lean Thinking – which manifests itself in an approach of ruthless creative efficiency worldwide.
Spark44 is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
• The Account Director is the liaison between the JLR, Spark44 and appropriate third party partners. Stationed in the SHA, this team member must be able to determine an overall business objective with JLR and articulate the strategy to the various media/production/creative team(s) to develop the right solution. While creative development and production will be handled in the SHA office, the Account Director must be able to present and support the work both domestically (in the CN), as well as globally.
• Develop marketing plans for various product launches and advertising campaigns for JLR. Needs to really understand the automotive industry, various trends, competitive challenges and identify opportunities to grow the JLR business.
• Needs to really embrace and advocate a fully-integrated approach to marketing.
• Work closely with JLR’s marketing department, developing and articulating key business objectives. This includes proactively developing plans and helping prioritize key projects that will help grow and strengthen the Jaguar Land Rover business. Needs to also be able to work with other departments within JLR – Sales, Operations, Legal, Product, PR, etc. – to develop more comprehensive business objectives.
• Serve as conduit to the Spark44 SHA office to ensure the team clearly understands the business goals, has the information necessary to streamline the creative approval process and can help navigate work throughout the JLR organization (marketing, finance, purchasing, legal, product, sales, etc.)
• Work very closely with partner agencies to develop integrated marketing plans.
• Consistently communicate with JLR/Spark44 global teams to ensure integration cross-regions.
• Most importantly, this is not a “meeting coordinator” or an “admin” position – just setting up meetings and handling daily client requests. This position requires a strong leadership mentality in helping JLR’s marketing department operate more effectively. Lastly, must embrace the Spark44 culture and attitude.
• BA, major in Business (Marketing, Management) in preferred , ATL Branding experiences is a must
• 8+years related experience (agency and/or automotive experience strongly preferred)
• Strong presentation and Excel skills
• Proficiency and aptitude with computer hardware/software
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Good team management ability
• Strong service orientation
• Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently and in teams