职位描述 Job Description
• Lead and mentor an integrated planning team and grow its integrated strategic offering across traditional and new media channels
• Establish strategic planning culture amongst all agency departments by ensuring that briefs provide our creative teams adequate and relevant insight to deliver effective results for our clients’ brands.
• Build an agency insight discipline relying on a variety of internal and external data resources
• Interpret outside research findings, data insights and measurement tools, working closely with data and analytics teams, recommending changes based upon evidence
• Develop new business opportunities for the network, both in a leading and supporting role as leader of the planning team.
• Provide input as needed during creative development to ensure that the strategic direction is correctly translated into creative work.
• Lead development of strategy planning tools and methodologies based upon core competencies
• Drive digital and technological innovation amongst agency and client stakeholders
• Bachelor degree.
• 8 years of planning experience in 4A agency, ideally both within traditional and digital agency environments
• Strong interpretive and strategic thinking skills, with experience in the creation of integrated marketing efforts
• A new media junkie, boldly curious about new channels, not only can talk it but lives the new media life. Passionate about technology is a must
• Superior presentation skills with the ability to persuade and inform, while maintaining agency standards and strategic point-of-view.
• Effective leadership and managerial skills.
• Can both inspire, train and mentor junior staff members in multi-lingual environments