职位描述 Job Description
Position summary: this is an entry-level position for graduates to join Ruder Finn to learn and develop the fundamental client servicing skills.
An Assistant Account Executive supports all members of the account team and will work on task-oriented projects or clients that require routine and standard information. He/she works under close supervision of an Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, Consultant or Senior Consultant and reports into an Account Executive or above.
• Assist in writing and distributing communications materials including but not limited to social media posts, research findings, reports, proposals, etc
• Proactively develop and maintain relations with media, KOLs, etc to convey clients' message
• Handle desktop and other researches for supervisors on behalf of existing clients and new business
• Keep abreast of latest developments in social media and accumulate knowledge and insights
• Support the execution of both online and offline programs
• Native language fluency in written and spoken Mandarin and strong English writing and speaking skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Be smart, quick learner; well-organized and responsible