职位描述 Job Description
Traditional campaign / Auto clients / Account Service
WHAT ARE THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES?
· Has a thorough understanding of the planning, creative and production processes.
· Proactively gathers the necessary information to plan and implement each client project.
· Provides timely issuance of all documentation: proposals, project initiations, creative briefs, estimates, timelines, meeting summaries, and status and budget reports.
· Produces client budgets and estimate updates
· Works in a proactive manner to provide client campaigns with the greatest amount of added value through communications
WHO ARE YOU?
To be successful in this role, you will either need to come in with the skills and experiences below, or be positioned to quickly master them:
· Experience in traditional agencies and Auto account management
· At least 2 years of experience in account management
· Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner, with use of good judgment
· Highly skilled in building and managing project schedules and timelines
· Experienced with multiple campaign lifecycles from business development to final delivery
· Experienced in providing solution oriented problem-solving approach
· Analyses client input, together with background knowledge, research, field feedback, etc., to produce full communications plans.
· Bilingual in English and Mandarin (reading, writing and conversing)