职位描述 Job Description
In this role you will:
● You shape the direction of client communication and earn their trust, build and maintain client relationships through flawless communication skills and mature mindset.
● You work on the planned IMC campaign on a retainer basis.
● You will act as the project manager of the brand, collaborate with teammates across functions to deliver projects, ensure high quality of delivery on-time, on-brief and on-budget.
● You resolve issues to maintain and strengthen client trust.
● You nurture subordinates and to grow and reach their personal goals
● You proactively seek for new potential opportunities with the brand.
Experience you already have:
● Have worked at least 5 years in account management roles in creative/social agencies, auto/EV experience preferred.
● Have a portfolio that shows your project management capability across a range of disciplines, (Auto/technology/luxury preferred)
● Design/Art aesthetics, understand the current design trend in China.
● Digital-native with solid China social/digital know-how
● Have fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese (both required)
● Ability to build strong rapport and trust with clients through interpersonal skills
● Ability to communicate clearly and align clients, vendors and the internal team
● Ability to draft clear new project intake briefs
● Ability to collaborate with multi-function teams and ensure seamless collaboration.
Media.monks is a global digital creative company based in Shanghai, and around the world. Our 100 monks based in Shanghai supercharge brands with strategy & creative, films & content and digital & experiential campaigns.
We’re among the most awarded globally with 148+ Cannes Lions and named Creative Agency and Production Company of the Year in China. AdAge says we’re the go-to player for innovative digital ideas.