职位描述 Job Description
Shanghai.monks, the Shanghai office of global creative digital company media.monks, is looking for a rockstar Accountant to help manage the books, reporting to the Finance Manager of APAC.
1. AP aged balances review. Investigation of any debit balances and aged balances.
2. Manage full payments listing of the entity, working closely with Group Finance based in Netherlands.
3. Ensure correctness and accuracy of fapiao from vendors before sending it to external bookkeepers.
4. Manage end-to-end process of payments to freelancers.
5. Analyse expense trend and alert management of savings opportunities.
6. Manage monthly P&L, providing variance analysis and commentaries on actuals vs Budget/Forecast, working closely with FP&A Manager & Finance Director
7. Work closely with Finance Manager to manage full process of Budget, Forecasting and year end close
8. Manage weekly sales performance of China team - ensure invoices are sent to the client, deals are booked accurately on Salesforce, risks/opportunities are highlighted to the Managing Director/Finance Manager
9. Manage weekly cashflow, working closely with external bookkeepers
10. AR aged balances review. Commentary to be provided on all over 30 day balances – collection status and assessment of recoverability.
11. Review Quarterly CIT filing by tax agent.
12. Twice monthly WIP review (by client with each relevant person in the Client Service team) and WIP aging.
13. Liaise with external auditors where needed
· Bachelor’s degree with a major in Accounting, Finance or Business, with a minimum of 6-8 years of experience in Financial Accounting and Controlling
· Strong written/verbal communication skills.
· Strong financial analysis skills.
· Meticulous, attentive to details.
· Experienced with fast-paced large volume, dynamic, complex, international operations, and able to work independently and under high pressure
· Fluency in English and Mandarin.