职位描述 Job Description
• Build strong and manage relationships with not just client, but internal team such as creative, planning and production) for the expression of ideas and smooth workflow processes.
• Plan and manage campaign in terms of timeline and process to ensure ultimate output that meets timeline.
• Manage client timeline and budget effectively and efficiently.
• Assist and develop growth opportunities by identifying new communication opportunities, business solutions and initiatives for the brand.
• Handle SOW and agency fee with client under superior supervision. Need to have full charge and clear background on all scope related to campaign being work on.
• Timely update on on-going and completed campaigns on share drive.
• Coordinate invoicing and payments process in line with contractual terms agreed.
• Ensure approved budgets are documented and supported with all engagement paperwork – i.e. cost estimate approvals, timely submission of client Purchase Order before the release of final materials.
• Oversee process to ensure smooth financial operations.
• Provide timely and updated information to client whenever needed.
• Contribute on local insights based on China market.
Knowledge & Experience
• Must have at least 3 years of experience in account management
• Experience with above the line and social digital experience.
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
• Diligent and meticulous, attention to details
• Strong analytical, strategic abilities and problem-solving skill-set
• Able to manage a campaign individually under minimum supervision
• High EQ with the ability to manage working client independently.
• Comes with branding strategic mindset
• Outspoken and not shy to share ideas/thoughts and speak up