职位描述 Job Description
· Assist in writing and distributing pitch letters, news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, newsletters and other communications materials
· Assist in planning social media topics and calendars
· Assist with administrative tasks
· Develop and maintain media and influencers database
· Handle routine media inquiries
· Monitor and report on communications results, including media coverage, social media etc.
· Develop relationships with external audiences (media, third party constituencies, etc.) to convey client’s messages
· Handle research of clients’ businesses and industries to maintain a current knowledge base
· Under guidance of supervisor, coordinate specific events and promotions for clients
· Assist with account administration duties such as billing and activity reports
· University degree in any discipline - Fresh Graduates are welcome!
· Internship experience in PR, Communication or Digital is preferred
· Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese (Ability to speak in Mandarin is a plus)
· Strong interest and excellent grasp of social media
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Spirit as a strong Team Player
· Ability to prioritize & multi-tasking
· Ability to work under intense environment
· Multimedia literacy is a plus!