职位描述 Job Description
· Social media campaign creative idea contribution, documentation & execution.
· Social media advertising planning and buying.
· Social media content writing and distribution.
· Project coordination between clients, internal teams, 3rd party vendors and social media platforms.
· Quality control for 3rd party vendors’ work and content.
· Daily client service with manager’s supervision.
· Daily social media operation (e.g. social real-time-bidding account operation, brand Weibo/WeChat operation)
What you will need:
· 2-3 years of digital and social media experience in global PR firms or 4A specialized social media agencies
· Fluent in both English and Chinese
· Bachelor or above of Marketing / Literature in top universities (e.g. Advertising, Chinese Literature, or Consumer Psychology), ideally with overseas study experience in English speaking countries
· Live and breathe in China social media (active on at least 2 social media platforms, e.g. Weibo & WeChat)
· Solid writing skills (especially social media writing)
· Attention to detail – proofreading, ability to incorporate edits and quality control of content from others
· Interpersonal, organization & time management skills
· Literacy in all relevant software programs (e.g. MS Office)