职位描述 Job Description
As a digital strategist, you will be working in a team with diversified and international talents with great exposure to global digital and social media frontlines. You are expected to be a key driver and gatekeeper of the global social media channels we manage for our clients, and the knowledgeable go-to person who keeps close eyes on what’s happening right now in the global digital world and what the best practices are.
· Stay up to date with latest global social media tactics and best practices
· Run competitive analysis on brand messaging, campaigns, events etc.
· Help to develop digital campaign and always-on strategy for major global social media channels e.g. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and etc.
· Brainstorm and develop campaign and content ideas with team members
· Track, monitor, and analyze campaign and content performance to generate learnings, insights and optimization next steps
· Collaborate with Account Servicing and Creative team to support digital communication and livestreaming for virtual and offline events
· Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing, business administration, statistics, economics, social science or similar background
· 1-3 years of experience as a digital / social media strategist or similar role
· Good understanding of digital marketing and social media metrics
· Quick learner
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
· Good organizational and time-management skills
· Proficiency in MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint
· Bi-lingual in Chinese and English