职位描述 Job Description
Spark44 is a global full-service marketing communications organization, and a joint venture with
Jaguar Land Rover. With 18 offices in 16 countries, and just over 1,000 associates, we are responsible for all to ensure that all their communications are tailored to customers at every step of the journey – in short making brand experiences seamless. Our purpose is to spark the extraordinary – basically by ensuring we always stay curious. We never stop questioning. We believe in Big Lean Thinking – which manifests itself in an approach of ruthless creative efficiency worldwide.
· Strategist establishes and formulates strategic marketing plans. Work with teams to improve the effectiveness of marketing activities. You need to be a good communicator with strong oral and written communication skills.
The Strategist is responsible for:
· Building and developing strategically grounded marketing plans and providing key market insights and ideas for clients, to achieve the defined goals in align with clients
· Composing other strategic approaching deck incl. execution proposal for diversified marketing activities, e.g.: New car launch, BTL event, social campaign, test drive, PR event, sponsoring etc.
· Defining clear objectives/deliverables in align with internal and external stakeholders
· Partner with client to define product positioning and product highlights to be communicated in Chinese market based on deep understanding of industry and consumers.
· Partner with client & creative team & account team to compose campaign launch master with timeline, milestones, and function team working proposal.
· Close working with functional teams by client side to find synergy of diverse marketing activities in order to maximize the effect
· Selling and closing the ideas internally and externally.
· Localization of the global strategy that can be well adapted to China and Chinese consumers.
· Define the key message and communication tactics during the campaign launch phase.
· Deliver progress reports, proposals to internal and external management teams and present appropriately.
· Proving complex market analysis with insightful recommendations upon clients request, incl. but not limited to sales performance, show room leads traffic, event monitoring, and social buzz observation.
· Ensure our planning is strategically led, considering consumer insight, business insight and coming up with strategic ideas and direction.
· Work with team to deliver integrated planning across all touch points in line with our approach. Provides Account and Creative Team with strategic direction.
· Coaching internal and external stakeholders on the meaning of marketing approach and suggest next steps to improve performance.
· Partner with the digital, CRM teams to develop measurement & reporting plans for new and ongoing campaigns.
· BA in Business (Marketing, Management), or communication related; MBA is ideal
· 2+ years related experience (at least 1+ agency experience with Premium Automotive client & OEM experiences)
· Strong presentation skills
· Proficiency and aptitude with computer hardware/software
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
· Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently and in Teams
· Displays a high level of strategic problem-solving skill and lateral thinking.
· Bilingual (Chinese and English)
· Strong critical, creative, and analytical thinking skills, coupled with a great sense of curiosity
· Detail oriented, with an ability to communicate complex data sets and findings to non-technical stakeholders
· Ability to problem solve under pressure and during time-sensitive projects
· Follows through with commitments and fosters mutual trust with fellow Innovators
· Assumes additional responsibility without being asked
· Encourages fellow team members to make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas
· Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to write simply and persuasively
· Able to articulate and present ideas with conviction - excellent presentation skills (both in-person and via phone)
· A clear communicator, in person and in writing. Must be able to clearly communicate across a range of abilities, from early starters to the C-Suite
· Must be able to construct metrics reports, using charts and graphs, that are visually pleasing while comprehensive and informative
· Highly organized and flexible
· Commercially aware
· Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic