职位描述 Job Description
Join Swedish creative agency TOMORROW - 3x GOLD AT CAMPAIGN ASIA AGENCY OF THE YEAR AWARDS 2019. Embrace the future and get excited by smart work that is remembered beyond today.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive/Account Executive to join our account team. You smoothly manage creative campaigns for the most iconic global brands and inspire clients, vendors and the internal team to deliver to deliver to their best of their ability.
· Daily communication with clients, vendors and the internal team
· Organization and understanding of client feedback
· Managing the administration of projects
· Generating accurate reports and time schedules
· Assisting team members on proof-reading, translation, research, analysis, etc.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and self-organize your work
- Ability to communicate and coordinate flawlessly with many parties in English and Chinese
· You stretch far
· You work smart
· You talk straight
· Have worked at least 1 years in account management roles in creative agencies
· Have a portfolio that shows your project management capability across a range of disciplines
· Have fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese (both required)
· Have studied abroad (preferred)
We’re a Swedish creative agency based in Shanghai. We started TOMORROW with a simple but compelling question: Where do you want to be tomorrow? This question drives us to challenge ourselves and our clients to embrace the future, and always be a day ahead.
We create creative campaigns that are remembered beyond today for New Balance, Starbucks, Absolut, Ballantine’s, Burberry, Saint Laurent and other top brands.
We’re a team of 30 digital-natives from across the world, working in a beautiful office that gives us the freedom to do our best work.
In 2018 we got awarded Greater China Boutique Creative Agency of the Year by Campaign Asia.
We value freedom, that’s why we’re trustworthy, count on each other, and give each other a lot of freedom in return. We’re called TOMORROW for a reason; we value progress, we embrace the future and love to change our mind. We also value productivity, that’s why we like to work smart over hard. We don’t only work smart, we also talk smart: we value openness and telling it like it is. And finally, we value inclusiveness, that’s why we love helping each other.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our team is 57% female and 43% male. We currently employ citizens from China, Sweden, The Netherlands, Russia, Romania, Malaysia, France and the Philippines. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.