职位描述 Job Description
Join Swedish creative agency TOMORROW - 3x GOLD AT CAMPAIGN ASIA AGENCY OF THE YEAR AWARDS 2019. Embrace the future and get excited by smart work that is remembered beyond today.
We’re looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our creative team. You develop engaging campaign concepts and write flawless copy for campaigns for the world’s most iconic brands.
· Develop campaign and content concepts
· Write long and short copy (scripts, taglines, headlines, manifesto’s, social, etc)
· Present your creative concepts to clients
· Ability to develop engaging campaign and content concepts
· Ability to write flawless Chinese long and short copy for top brands
· Ability to present your creative concepts to clients
· You stretch far
· You work smart
· You talk straight
· Have worked at least 3 years in copywriting roles in creative agencies
· Have a portfolio that shows mastery of each of the skills listed above
· Chinese fluency required; English fluency optional
We’re a Swedish creative agency based in Shanghai. We started TOMORROW with a simple but compelling question: Where do you want to be tomorrow? This question drives us to challenge ourselves and our clients to embrace the future, and always be a day ahead.
We create creative campaigns that are remembered beyond today for New Balance, Starbucks, Absolut, Ballantine’s, Burberry, Saint Laurent and other top brands.
We’re a team of 30 digital-natives from across the world, working in a beautiful office that gives us the freedom to do our best work.
In 2018 we got awarded Greater China Boutique Creative Agency of the Year by Campaign Asia.
We value freedom, that’s why we’re trustworthy, count on each other, and give each other a lot of freedom in return. We’re called TOMORROW for a reason; we value progress, we embrace the future and love to change our mind. We also value productivity, that’s why we like to work smart over hard. We don’t only work smart, we also talk smart: we value openness and telling it like it is. And finally, we value inclusiveness, that’s why we love helping each other.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our team is 57% female and 43% male. We currently employ citizens from China, Sweden, The Netherlands, Russia, Romania, Malaysia, France and the Philippines. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.