职位描述 Job Description
Join Swedish creative agency TOMORROW - 3x GOLD AT CAMPAIGN ASIA AGENCY OF THE YEAR AWARDS 2019. Embrace the future and get excited by smart work that is remembered beyond today.
We’re looking for a digital-native creative Senior Designer. You conceptualize and design digital campaigns and platforms. You don’t believe in old-school advertising; you get excited by branded initiatives that are used and remembered beyond today. You have a startup mindset and love to get things done. You thrive in a flat organization where you work across 5-10 clients.
· Deliver creative concepts of digital campaigns and platforms
· Crafting work across graphic design and user-interface design for digital use cases
· Delivering the design of key visuals, campaign sites, platforms and social content
· Present and sell your creative concepts and design rationales to senior clients
· You’re digital-native and in the know of bleeding-edge local and global digital innovations
· Show strong creative thinking and can deliver campaign concept decks
· Craft mindset and pushing for pixel-perfect designs
· Strong graphic and user-interface design skills (motion/3D/illustration are a big plus)
· Great presenter that can sell concepts to clients and can explain their design rationale
· Understanding of front-end possibilities and limitations
· You stretch far
· You work smart
· You talk straight
· Have worked at least 3 years in designer roles in digital focused agencies
· Have an impressive portfolio that blows us away with conceptual thinking and design craft
· Fluent in English (also speaking Chinese is a plus, but not a requirement)
We’re a Swedish creative agency based in Shanghai. We started TOMORROW with a simple but compelling question: Where do you want to be tomorrow? This question drives us to challenge ourselves and our clients to embrace the future, and always be a day ahead.
We create creative campaigns that are remembered beyond today for New Balance, Starbucks, Absolut, Ballantine’s, Burberry, Saint Laurent and other top brands.
We’re a team of 30 digital-natives from across the world, working in a beautiful office that gives us the freedom to do our best work.
In 2018 we got awarded Greater China Boutique Creative Agency of the Year by Campaign Asia.
We value freedom, that’s why we’re trustworthy, count on each other, and give each other a lot of freedom in return. We’re called TOMORROW for a reason; we value progress, we embrace the future and love to change our mind. We also value productivity, that’s why we like to work smart over hard. We don’t only work smart, we also talk smart: we value openness and telling it like it is. And finally, we value inclusiveness, that’s why we love helping each other.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our team is 57% female and 43% male. We currently employ citizens from China, Sweden, The Netherlands, Russia, Romania, Malaysia, France and the Philippines. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.