Associate Creative Director/Group Head (COPY-BASED)
职位描述 Job Description
Join Swedish creative agency TOMORROW - 3x GOLD AT CAMPAIGN ASIA AGENCY OF THE YEAR AWARDS 2019. Embrace the future and get excited by smart work that is remembered beyond today.
We’re looking for a copy-based Associate Creative Director/Group Head to create integrated creative campaign concepts. You understand Chinese youth audiences, digital and social trends, and inspire our clients with smart creativity. You thrive in a boutique creative agency where you get your hands dirty and stretch far to make work that is remembered beyond today.
· Co-lead a team of creative and their respective client accounts
· Be part of the creative leading team in-charge of creating integrated creative campaigns
· Set the standard for copywriting in your team and deliver captivating copy
· Manage, inspire and grow your team
· Big idea concept thinking
· Chinese social landscape understanding
· Chinese youth culture passion and knowledge
· TVC script writing
· Copy crafting skills (Manifesto and slogan)
· Digital and social campaign experience
· Leadership role experience
· You stretch far
· You work smart
· You talk straight
· Have worked at least 6-8 years in copy and concept roles in creative agencies
· Have worked at least 4 years in mainland China
· Have successfully managed teams of copywriters before
· Have a portfolio that shows mastery of each of the skills listed above
· Have fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese (both required)
We’re a Swedish creative agency based in Shanghai. We started TOMORROW with a simple but compelling question: Where do you want to be tomorrow? This question drives us to challenge ourselves and our clients to embrace the future, and always be a day ahead.
We create creative campaigns that are remembered beyond today for New Balance, Starbucks, Absolut, Ballantine’s, Burberry, Saint Laurent and other top brands.
We’re a team of 30 digital-natives from across the world, working in a beautiful office that gives us the freedom to do our best work.
In 2018 we got awarded Greater China Boutique Creative Agency of the Year by Campaign Asia.
We value freedom, that’s why we’re trustworthy, count on each other, and give each other a lot of freedom in return. We’re called TOMORROW for a reason; we value progress, we embrace the future and love to change our mind. We also value productivity, that’s why we like to work smart over hard. We don’t only work smart, we also talk smart: we value openness and telling it like it is. And finally, we value inclusiveness, that’s why we love helping each other.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our team is 57% female and 43% male. We currently employ citizens from China, Sweden, The Netherlands, Russia, Romania, Malaysia, France and the Philippines. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.